Our standards of service are based on the skills, knowledge and attitude of our people – attitude is the cornerstone
- To promote two-way clear and effective communication.
- To champion teamwork and enhance cooperation.
- To take an honest, fair and open approach.
- To share a common strategy.
- To continually improve our skill base through learning.
- To promote self-development.
- To encourage local empowerment through delegation.
- To encourage initiative and creative thinking.
- To promote continuous improvement. To encourage debate and accept criticism.
- To work to achieve defined targets and goals.
- To value contribution and recognise effort.
To create a friendly, cooperative and open environment where our customers receive quality products and services in a professional, courteous and timely manner.